30 aug. 2013

Hello!

I joined the European Scrap Battle in two categories. Both layouts and cards. It is very fun and there is a facebook group we have joined to chat a little. It almost feels like a scrapbook-event IRL... 

I scrapped a birthday card to my brothes son Erik :)

The challenge was to inspires from the color and style from The Scrap Battle blog. You see the colors in my card.  I was really really suprised when i went to the next level in the battle with my card!!!!

This is my lay out,.. I was so late and made it in an hour. It did not reach the next level in the battle:

Tomorrow I will start the next battle om level 2 and do I new card. I will also be in the mixed media competition :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Fina alster! Jag är inte överraskad att du gick vidare i kort-tävlingen. Vi ses! kram Lotta

    SvaraRadera